God is so good and He gives us all that is good! All of our gifts, talents, treasures, our very life itself comes from God. It is impossible to give back to God all that He has given to us, yet all God wants is our love and faithfulness. He calls us to be His disciples. He calls us by name. It is not us who have loved God, but rather God has loved us first and has chosen us to bear fruit for the kingdom.
Whether by volunteering, making regular offerings or participating in prayer, you can make unique contributions that keep our Holy Family strong. These gifts of time, talent or treasure represent stewardship – the selfless return of the blessings bestowed upon each of us by God.
Stewardship is our ongoing response to God’s love as a disciple. Thank you in advance for what we know will be your generous response.
Our parish finances depend on the generosity of all our parishioners. Funds are donated to the parish in the following ways:
- The weekly collection is the ordinary means by which money is contributed to the parish. Everyone is urged to use the collection envelopes received in the mail. Please give generously and according to your means. “God loves a cheerful giver.” 2 Corinthians 9:7
- Special collections happen frequently. The Diocese of Peoria designates most of these collections, and the money is used for many charitable purposes.
- The Annual Diocesan Appeal (ADA) is an annual drive held for the purpose of contributing to the needs of the Diocese as a whole. This is the only time throughout the year that parishioners are asked to directly support the Diocese. This collection reminds us that the Church extends beyond our parish.
- The Ernie Daniels Education Endowment Fund was established to insure the future financial security of educational endeavors at Holy Family. Contributions can be made at any time by mailing in a donation or dropping it in the collection on Sundays.
- Bequests and Memorials are a very important part of the long–term financial security of our parish. Please remember Holy Family Parish in your will. Contact the parish for more information and counsel on how to include Holy Family in your legacy.
Choosing to support your Catholic Church is a powerful means of demonstrating your commitment to our Lord’s teachings. The planned-giving process helps you fulfill personal philanthropic goals, while providing your loved ones with generous tax advantages. And by creating a plan, you’ll sustain the ability of our larger Holy Family to grow our faith in Peoria. Its about the fellowship and stewardship…building a strong foundation for generations to come. Bequests, Stock and Bonds, AAA Tax-Exempt Securities, Life Insurance, Tax-Free IRA Donations, Charitable Gift Annuity, Charitable Lead Trust.
Adopt a Student
A strong foundation starts with our youth. For more than 55 years, Holy Family Parish School has provided students with academic excellence, extracurricular enrichment and a variety of service opportunities. We offer a diverse, loving environment firmly grounded in faith. By sponsoring a student, you can give a child the chance to grow – both in knowledge and in spirit. Your financial support enables our parish to offset the cost of tuition so that a Roman Catholic education is accessible to all.
Saturday: 5:00 pm (vigil)
Sunday: 8:00 am, 10:30 am
Tues. through Fri.: 7:00 am
Mon. & Wed.: 5:30 pm
1st Friday: 5:30 pm
1st Saturday: 8:00 pm
Saturday: 3:00 PM to 4:30 PM or by appointment
*Holy Day of Obligation:
Consult weekly bulletin for Mass times