Our parish finances depend on the generosity of all our parishioners. Funds are donated to the parish in the following ways:
- The weekly collection is the ordinary means by which money is contributed to the parish. Everyone is urged to use the collection envelopes received in the mail. Please give generously and according to your means. “God loves a cheerful giver.” 2 Corinthians 9:7
- Special collections happen frequently. The Diocese of Peoria designates most of these collections, and the money is used for many charitable purposes.
- The Annual Diocesan Appeal (ADA) is an annual drive held for the purpose of contributing to the needs of the Diocese as a whole. This is the only time throughout the year that parishioners are asked to directly support the Diocese. This collection reminds us that the Church extends beyond our parish.
- The Ernie Daniels Education Endowment Fund was established to insure the future financial security of educational endeavors at Holy Family. Contributions can be made at any time by mailing in a donation or dropping it in the collection on Sundays.
- Bequests and Memorials are a very important part of the long–term financial security of our parish. Please remember Holy Family Parish in your will.